A very warm welcome to Chorlton Voice
Chorlton Voice, is the everyday name for Chorlton Civic Society.
Established in 1989, the Chorlton Voice is an independent organisation concerned with the quality of the area and its surroundings. We are members of the NW Association of Civic Societies. We meet the second Tuesday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) tin the community room of the Library, 7.30pm. All are welcome – there are no membership fees and se run entirely on donations.
To preserve, develop and improve the amenities, environment and other features of the area, which go to make pleasing conditions to live and work.
To stimulate public interest in care for the character, beauty and history of the area.
To encourage high standards of architecture and town planning in the area.
Contact us via our contact form by clicking here.
Volunteer with us
There are lots of ways you could volunteer with Chorlton Voice. We welcome new Committee members and currently have a vacancy for Secretary.
- we are always on the look out for people to help with social media;
- you could help to organise meetings;
- You could help with one of our occasional stalls at the Makers’ Market
- you could volunteer with one of our projects, for example:
- community garden – lots of things to do in reconstructing the garden, planting and maintenance
- arts festival – social media work, PR, looking for sponsors, delivering leaflets, stewarding events
- Chorlton Alliance – administration,
We are always open to ideas, so if you would like to get invovled, or would like advice about other volunteering opportunities i nChorlton please contact email@example.com
Data Protection and Privacy